“Going to the mountains is going home"
For the last 12 years I’ve been sharing my passion for wild places through my work as an outdoor guide, educator and facilitator in some of the most beautiful and remote places on Earth.
Whether trekking through rugged mountains and pristine forests, sitting around a campfire or sleeping out underneath a breathtaking canopy of stars, I bring an acute level of care and safety into my work with the aim of providing memorable, inspiring and meaningful journeys in nature.
I currently offer unique and bespoke guided outdoor journeys in the UK and the European Alps for any level of experience.
For more information and to plan your next adventure I would love to hear from you!
- Co-founder and director of Living Alive
- Fully qualified UIMLA International Mountain Leader
- MLTA UK Winter Mountain Leader
- Forest Schools and Bushcraft practitioner
- Natural Change associate facilitator
- Founder and facilitator of ‘Wild Stargazing’ astronomy workshops